Anusara Advanced Teacher Training
with Carmel Calcagno, Certified Anusara Instructor since 2003
April 7th & 8th, 21st & 22nd
Saturdays and Sundays 12 - 5pm
Who is this training for? If you are reading this It could be you.
What are you looking for to enhance the skills you already have? Confidence? Knowledge? Understanding? How to have more fun?
Are you looking for new ideas? Do you ache for more?
You will be introduced to the…
* Art of guiding a centering and Savasana
* Art of the demonstration
* Art of sequencing
* Lesson planning and design
* Art of observation, verbal, and physical adjustments
* Use of props and modifications for beginners
* Conscious communication skills
* Universal Principles of Alignment,
* Ethical precepts and studentship
* The Art and Skill of Teaching Yoga
* Teaching with a theme
* Cultivating heart-oriented language
* Teaching with technical precision
* Individualized mentoring and facilitation with supportive feedback
$395 early bird by Feb.23
Please purchase a copy of the Anusara Teaching Manual upon training.
Carmel began her practice in 1989 after a book fell on her head, she read the book and signed up for her first yoga class. She continued to study and practice for the next 7 years and taught her first yoga class in 1996. She has studied with many amazing teachers throughout the states and is grateful everyday to all her teachers. John Friend, the creator of Anusara Yoga was her teacher for over 10 years and Carmel was certified by him in 2003. She is a member of the Anusara Community of teachers and taught last year in California at their gathering.
She has also studied Meditation and Tantric Philosophy with Paul Mueller-Ortega.