Yoga Peace Kula 200hr Teacher Training
With Summer Quashie, Yulady Saluti and Jerry Saluti
A Vinyasa Training with Alignment, heart-centered spirituality and practical living for modern times.
Vinyasa with Alignment:
Movement, sweat, hard work, with focused attention to what’s happening in the body.
Householder wisdom of yoga (we are parents). Be kind. Go deep. Commit to the brightest version of yourself.
Mindful living for modern times:
Be unique, daring, bold, surpass the Jones’ with your generosity and kindness.
January 4-6, 2019
Dates for Next 200hr Training 2018-2019:
Fridays 6:30-8:30pm, Sat/Sun: 9:30-5pm at the Howell Location
November 3 -December 2
Price: $3400 , $3200 early bird by April 30. $500 Deposit reserves your spot. Six month free financing available.
The link for registrations is on Mindbody
Price: $3400 , $3200 early bird by April 30. $500 Deposit reserves your spot. Payment plan from Feb-August available, contact email@example.com. No refunds given after the training has started. Credit cards accepted. $500 to reserve your space. Included in the cost is an unlimited monthly yoga pass for the duration of the training, complete and extensive training manual and a YPK T-shirt. We expect this training to sell out so to assure yourself a spot, please reserve your spot immediately. Space is limited. Secure your spot with a $500 deposit.
Requirements to apply: At least 1 year of consistent practice. Please take class with Jerry Saluti or Summer Quashie to make sure you connect with their teaching style. Let them know after class you are interested in the training.
You Will Learn:
· The components of poses
· Hands on adjustments for each pose
· How to accommodate every-body in each pose
· Applicable anatomy
· Practical philosophy from classical yogic texts
· How to develop a home practice
· Meditation that will change your live
· What it means to be part of a community
· How serving others is the key to your happiness
· The leading edge of the Business of Yoga
· How awareness of the energy body can lead to a more fulfilling life
· A clear path to self-realization
· How to work with addiction, limited mobility and chronic pain
· Modifications for the cycles of a woman’s life
· Restorative variations
· How to teach a beginner’s and all-levels class
· Clear sequencing to brighten energy and keep the body safe
· Communication techniques an open discussion circles
· Pranayama techniques
What if I can’t make a weekend?
Only one weekend is allowable to miss. Students must have another student record or video the training sessions missed. And a synoposis of missed material must be submitted not later than two weeks. A training can pay an additional fee for private instructions on the missed material, at the teacher’s personal private rate.
Is this Yoga Alliance Certified?
Yes, we are Yoga Alliance 200hr Certified.